A public feetslave's work is never done. Day and night; 365 days a year, I must kiss the public's FEET upon command!
 |
| A young black woman has me kiss-respect her SNEAKERS |
 |
| She, naturally, looks down upon me as I do so |
 |
| I try to study her SOCKS whilst my lowly lips are making contact with her SNEAKER LEATHER... |
 |
| ...and her SNEAKER LACES! |
 |
| And very nice SOCKS they are too - white, with neat vertical lines of STITCHING! |
 |
| What a lowly privilege, what an humbling honour, to be so close to the SHOES and SOCKS of such a fabulous young woman! |
 |
| I have no desire even to think of her above her SOCKS, so magnificent are those SOCKS! |
 |
| I would willingly be the FULL-TIME SLAVE of these SOCKS! |
 |
| But, sadly, I'm just a public FEETKISSER! |
 |
| Like all my esteemed customers, and their SOCKS, they soon turn their backs on me and walk away! |
 |
| They don't give a damn about me! |
 |
| And nor should they, for I'm just a two-a-penny, common street-feetslave, fit only to lick my customers' SHOELACES! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication