Most masters and mistresses of the Gynarchy, given the chance, will happily
use their WHIPS on their slave, with or without good reason. Suck it up, slave!
Or rather, suck up their BOOT and SHOE dirt – beg them for mercy!
 |
| My redneck master-sir informs me that he and his wife are going to WHIP me! |
 |
| He doesn't say why as he lovingly fingers his WHIP |
 |
| But nor does he have to. He is my master, and he owns a WHIP, therefore he is entitled to use it on me! |
 |
| The same goes for his pretty wife - my mistress-madam! |
 |
| Her WHIP is equally entitled to grace my back! |
 |
| I admire the mistress's LONG SOCKS |
 |
| But equally, of course, I admire my master's SHORT SOCKS! |
 |
| I admire the SOCKS of any man or woman who threatens me with the WHIP! |
 |
| That's because I fear their WHIPS! |
 |
| I would rather KISS their SOCKS, if it meant being spared the WHIP! |
 |
| Likewise, I would tongue the mistress's BOOTS... |
 |
| ...and gently nuzzle her STRIPY SOCKTOPS... |
 |
| ...if it meant eliciting sweet feminine mercy in her! |
 |
| But neither the master-sir... |
 |
| ...nor the mistress-madam, look inclined to show me any mercy! |
 |
| I shall therefore have to make do with kissing their SHOES, BOOTS and SOCKS after my WHIPPING... |
 |
| ...by way of thanking them for punishing me with their WHIPS! |
 |
| Oh how mighty the mistress's SOCKS are... |
 |
| ...as I beg her, and them, for MERCY! |
 |
| She delights in my fear, as does her WHIP! |
 |
| 'M...mercy, m...mistress!... M... mercy, m...master. I will kiss your SOCKS, masters?' |
 |
| The master laughs out loud at me, expelling his bad breath all over my confined face! |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| After my WHIPPING, I finally get the humbling opportunity to kiss my BETTERS' FEET! |
 |
| I begin with master's FEET - only because he is first to step up to my kneeling face! |
 |
| Lowly lips touch superior SHOE... |
 |
| ...beneath the ever-present shadow of the WHIP! |
 |
| Indeed, of TWO WHIPS - for the mistress's WHIP is likewise not far from my BACK! |
 |
| Better to KISS FEET than FEEL WHIP! |
 |
| I deliberately kiss the master's SOCK, so that he can really feel my penitence and humility! |
 |
| Next, the mistress steps up to my lips in her COWBOY BOOTS! |
 |
| I now smell LEATHER, having recently felt LEATHER on my back... |
 |
| ...the LEATHER of WHIPS! |
 |
| Mistress's SOCK is too high up her leg for my humble head to venture up that far! |
 |
| I don't want to get too close to those WHIPS! |
 |
| But I kiss the mistress's BOOTS hard... |
 |
| ...so that she too can experience the joy of really feeling a slave's fear and humility on her FEET! |
 |
| Better to KISS BOOT than FEEL WHIP! |
 |
| I live in constant fear of the WHIP... |
 |
| ...and awe of my redneck mistress's BOOTS and SOCKS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication