Nerve Needle

My glorious and superb mistress Mukta madam’s preferred form of punishment for me is not, actually, the WHIP, but rather is to place me overnight in the ingenious ‘wonky’ stocks, designed by her clever husband, my master Simon sir, in order to put extra pain-pressure on my neck and shoulder muscles.

Whilst the pain of the wonky stocks is a slow burn, developing over several hours, as opposed to the quick, sharp pain of the WHIP, my inventive mistress sometimes ‘enhances’ my confined neck pain still further by using a so-called ‘nerve needle’ to put pressure on a specific nerve inside my neck. Having had training as a Gynarchy nurse, my excellent mistress Mukta knows exactly where to insert the needle in order to maximise my pain!

‘Needless’ to say, even just the sight of the nerve needle is oftentimes enough to elicit the utmost slavish contrition in me and the feverish kissing of her FEET! Better to contritely KISS FEET than to feel the NERVE NEEDLE in one’s NECK!

My mistress Mukta madam kindly crouches down to show me the dreaded 'nerve needle'

I know she won't hesitate to use it on me if she feels I am showing insufficient slavish contrition!

Being an ex-Gynarchy nurse, she knows exactly which neck nerves to put pressure on!

And her female fingers are at the ready!

I observe the CREASES in her SOCK as she crouches down

It is clear what I must do - beg for her female mercy!

'Oh pray, mistress Mukta madam... Have mercy, mistress Mukta madam.. Not the nerve needle, I prithee madam?'

'Madam, I will kiss thy feet, mistress?'

Ms Mukta madam graciously stands up and gives me the opportunity to redeem myself through the KISSING of her FEET!

But the NERVE NEEDLE is never far from my NECK!

It hovers at the ready, should my FOOTKISSING fail to be pleasing to my magnificent mistress!

It is certainly better to KISS FEET than to feel the NERVE NEEDLE!

I look fearfully at my mistress's SOCKS as she decides whether or not to spare me the NEEDLE!

'Have mercy, SOCKS!... Oh beg?'

'Oh beg, mistress... oh beg... not the needle, miss?'


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Family Footrest

Obedient Slave To An Indolent Mistress

Less Is More