Meekly Obliged By Law
As I kneel behind my mistress Mukta’s SNEAKERS and SOCKS, I am obliged by Law to meekly study her SHORT WHITE SOCKTOPS, as I am her personal SOCK SLAVEY!
![]() |
| Meekly kneeling behind my mistress's FEET and studying her SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...as she engages in a conversation with the kiosk owner above me |
![]() |
| I am obliged by LAW to meekly study my mistress's SOCKS... |
![]() |
| 24/7; 365 days a year, both on and off her FEET... |
![]() |
| ...as I am her pathetic, personal SOCK SLAVEY! |
![]() |
| I don't even have a name |
![]() |
| I'm just known by everyone as 'Mukta's sock slavey' |
![]() |
| My lowly life is therefore meaningless without my mistress Mukta's SOCKS! |
![]() |
| I exist only to SERVE, STUDY and ADMIRE her SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...the STITCHING; the TEXTURE; the CREASES; the ANGLES of her SOCKS! |
![]() |
| Meanwhile, my pretty mistress can go about her daily business... |
![]() |
| ...confident in the knowledge that she has a personal SOCK SLAVEY to take care of all her SOCKS! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication