Superbly Kind Vaper

A superb vaper-mistress heads confidently towards me from across the yard. Because she is wearing boots and the length of her pants, I fear that I might not get to see what type of SOCKS, if any, she is wearing inside her BOOTS! However, being a superbly sweet and kind customer-mistress, she selflessly hitches up her right jean leg to reveal the top of her THICK, WHITE SOCK whilst presenting her RIGHT BOOT to me for respect-kissing.

Sadly, she does not do the same for her LEFT SOCK when switching her legs in front of me. But at least I now have the inestimable honour of knowing that she is wearing WHITE SOCKS inside her BLACK BOOTS, and I think she knows that means the world to lowly me!

Heading confidently towards me in her BOOTS and LONG PANTS... 

...her VAPE at the ready!

At first, I think I have no chance of getting to see her SOCKS

But, superbly kind and considerate customer-mistress that she is, she kindly hitches up her RIGHT PANT LEG...

...to reveal the TOP of her THICK, WHITE SOCK!

I now, therefore, have the inestimable honour of knowing what type of SOCKS this superb vaper-mistress...

...is wearing inside her BOOTS!

She doesn't deign to hitch up her LEFT trouser leg when she switches her BOOTED FEET in ront of my face...

...but I now know that, almost certainly, there is a matching, THICK WHITE BOOTSOCK... 

...inside the BOOT I am now kissing!

Praise be unto this SUPERBLY KIND AND CONSIDERATE customer-mistress!

I think she knows how much that humble SOCK knowledge means to me!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Use

No Glass Ceiling

Beneath Whips