Under A Glass Of Wine

My mistress Mukta and her manly husband, my master Simon sir, are enjoying a chat over a relaxing glass of wine al fresco in the town square. I, meanwhile, must continue to study the backs of her SOCKS beneath her glass of wine, in my humbling capacity as my mistress Mukta's personal sock slavey!

It's a lovely day for relaxing outside with a glass of wine

The conversation above me is happy and cordial

But it is, likewise, none of my damn business!

My only business is with the BACKS of my mistress's SOCKS!

That's because I'm her personal SOCK SLAVEY!

All day long I must STUDY her SOCKS!

As well as the MASTER-SIR'S SOCKS, of course!

They too OWN me, by dint of being married to my MISTRESS'S SOCKS!

But the Law states that my primary focus must always be on my MISTRESS'S SOCKS

And if the positioning of her FOOT makes it difficult for me to observe her SHORT SOCK...

... I must tilt my HUMBLE HEAD to one side to get a better view of the SOCK!

Needless to say, the WEARER of the SOCKS is not in the least bit concerned about my difficulty in studying her SOCKS!

She knows that, by Law, I must do whatever is necessary to keep my eyes glued to her SOCKS!

Indeed, I am forbidden to ever have her SOCKS out of my menial mind's eye!

Hence my abject and intense study of the CURVATURE in the SIDE of her SOCK!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Use

No Glass Ceiling

Beneath Whips