Picked Upon

Some of my mistress Mukta's friends like to pick on me as I languish at their ankle level in the back passageway leading up to my mistress's house. Literally so, in the case of Ms Arabella madam, whom you see here nonchalantly picking her nose above me, as a public demonstration of her utter contempt for me!

Ms Arabella madam casually and unashamedly picks her nose above me in front of her good friend, my mistress Mukta madam

It's a stunning gesture of Ms Arabella madam's wholly justified contempt for me!

All I can do is look humbly at her SOCKS...

... and admire their little pink loveheart logos!

They are, after all, the SOCKS of one of my mistress's best friends...

...and are therefore due my utmost slavish respect and admiration...

...even if they do belong to a nose-picker!

My own mistress Mukta, meanwhile, is clearly amused by her friend's antics

I, of course, have regard for my mistress Mukta's nearby SOCKS...

...as, by Law, her SOCKS must never be far from my menial mind!

I am, after all, her personal SOCK SLAVEY!

But that doesn't mean I can't humbly have regard for the SOCKS of her friends also, for they are all the SOCKS of my BETTERS!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Family Footrest

Obedient Slave To An Indolent Mistress

Less Is More