Although I’m primarily a shoe and bootlick, some customers
just want their SHOES or BOOTS kissed – as is their perfect right!
‘Kiss my BOOTS, slave. Kiss the dirtiest parts. And DON’T
look up at my SOCKS!’
‘Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam.’
Her boyfriend chips in:
‘Obey my girlfriend, dirty slave! Kiss her BOOTS, and
kiss them very well!’
‘Yes, master sir. I will be a good bootkisser for the
madam, sir?’
I must proceed to kiss the designated female BOOTS – denied the
opportunity to lickshine (and therefore taste) them, and equally denied
the opportunity to study the customer-mistress’s SOCKTOPS. But such is the life
of a lowly slave – lived at the whims of his BETTERS!
 |
| ‘Kiss my BOOTS, slave. Kiss the dirtiest parts. And DON’T look up at my SOCKS!’ |
 |
| ‘Obey my girlfriend, dirty slave!... |
 |
| ...Kiss her BOOTS, and kiss them very well!’ |
 |
| The mistress-madam looks down upon me with a mixture of pity and contempt ... |
 |
| ...as I humbly set about obeying her, and her manly boyfriend's, orders to the letter! |
 |
| I must kiss her BOOTS, and kiss them 'very well'... |
 |
| ...without looking up at her SOCKS! |
 |
| It's such a shame - for there would be much BOOTLEATHER for me to LICKSHINE and thus TASTE... |
 |
| ...and much in the way of SOCK to ADMIRE... |
 |
| ...were I only permitted to raise my humble head and lowly eyes! |
 |
| But a slave like me must obey his BETTERS' orders to the LETTER! |
 |
| Otherwise, the mighty STING of the WHIP awaits him! |
 |
| And it is always, always, always better to OBEY orders than to FEEL WHIP! |
 |
| I make sure to fully embrace the customer-mistress's BOOT TOE with my menial, subservient mouth... |
 |
| ...so that I can be pleasing to both her and the master-sir! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication