A bright young woman, a smoker, stops to ask me how I am
liking it – being a ‘public’s footslave, and that’? And ‘don’t I feel
shame at having to kiss, like, people’s dirty FEET, and that?’
I humbly confirm to the, slightly inebriated, young woman,
that I do indeed feel shame, and beg her female pardon? She just laughs at me
and promptly shoves her own ‘dirty foot’ beneath my face for respect-kissing!
 |
| With her tattoos and her freedom to smoke, this bright young woman has every right to mock me |
 |
| She asks me how I am liking it - having to kiss the public's dirty feet? |
 |
| I humbly acknowledge that I feel shame at my lowly position, begging your female pardon mistress? |
 |
| I humbly beg the superior young woman, my tormentress, for her forgiveness and understanding, miss? |
 |
| 'Oh pray, mistress... oh beg... have pity on me mistress, pretty pray?' |
 |
| Her response to my pathetic pleadings is to compound my shame by shoving her DIRTY SNEAKER onto my menial mouth! |
 |
| She laughs and looks down on me as I lip-respect her DIRTY SNEAKER-TOE... |
 |
| ...before taking a drag on her cigarette high above me... |
 |
| ...and savouring it... |
 |
| ...as is her perfect female right! |
 |
| She then looks down at me again, laughingly |
 |
| For my humble and shameful part, all I can do is continue to kiss her outstretched SNEAKER... |
 |
| ...close to the SOCK, but not on the SOCK. I don't have her female permission to touch her SOCK! |
 |
| She switches her FEET in front of me and I repeat the whole demeaning process with her RIGHT SNEAKER |
 |
| How she revels in my public humiliation at her FEET! |
 |
| And how ashamed I feel to be having to publicly KISS HER FEET... |
 |
| ...beneath her SOCK! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication