I think I may have mentioned before that, in addition to all the local offices, warehouses and shops, there is a sports hall located in the vicinity of the dirty alcove where I am permanently positioned? Therefore, I get a lot of customer masters and mistresses dressed in their sports attire!
 |
| Another visitor from the nearby sports centre makes her way confidently towards me |
 |
| I wonder how hard she's been working out in those SNEAKERS and SOCKS... |
 |
| ...and therefore how sweaty they are inside? |
 |
| I don't have time to ask, as the RIGHT SNEAKER is suddenly and unceremoniously shoved onto my menial mouth! |
 |
| Swiftly followed by the LEFT! |
 |
| The customer's long, lithe legs tower over my humble, SNEAKER-KISSING head |
 |
| But, needless to say, I have no business looking up at my customer-mistress's fit legs! |
 |
| My only business is with her SHOES, FEET and SOCKS! |
 |
| Sadly, all too soon she turns away from me, as she receives a phone call from her, no doubt manly and handsome, boyfriend! |
 |
| It certainly seems to have perked her up! |
 |
| I, meanwhile, have nothing more important to think about than her SOCKS! |
 |
| Her SOCKS have certainly perked me up, with their designer logo... |
 |
| ...and their CREASES! |
 |
| What a privilege to have been of humble service, however briefly, to these sporty SNEAKERS and SOCKS! |
 |
| Now if only I could follow them to HEEL, and worshipfully nuzzle them in the sports gym! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication