Pretty Ambler

A pretty customer-mistress ambles towards me late at night in her DIRTY, FAUX-SHEEPSKIN BOOTS and promptly orders me to 'kiss the dirtiest parts'! 

Nonchalantly ambling towards me from across the yard...

...in her DIRTY, FAUX-SHEEPSKIN BOOTS

The BOOTS stop in front of me, and their wearer casually informs me that I'm going to kiss the dirtiest parts!

True to her word, she then shoves her MUSTY-SMELLING BOOT TOE onto my menial mouth!

Swiftly followed by her OTHER BOOT TOE!

I now have a mouthful of FEMALE BOOT DIRT...

...as the pretty wearer of the MUSTY-SMELLING BOOTS glares down at me

'I said, kiss the dirtiest parts, stupid slave! And look up towards my SOCK while you're doing so!'

'Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam. Please don't beat me, mistress?'

Demanding that a slave look up at your SOCKS is another form of control over him

It emphasises to the slave that he is lower than your SOCK...

...thereby adding to his sense of ABJECT SLAVISH HUMILIATION!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Beneath An Indian Office-Goddess's Feet

Sock Nutrients

Nerve Needle