'Slave!... Slave!... Come Here!'
I crawl hastily on my hands and knees into the living room to which my mistress Adaeze has summoned me.
'You summoned me, mistress Adoeze madam?'
'Straighten my sock. And do it very well!'
'Yes, mistress Adoeze madam. At once, mistress Adoeze madam.'
My mistress is referring to the SOCK on her lowermost leg. A slave must never presume to approach or touch the SOCK on his mistress's uppermost leg, unless he is specifically ordered to do so.
The sock in question, it must be unsaid, does not appear to need much in the way of straightening. There are not many unsightly, visible creases in it that I can see. However, an African mistress's curt commands must always be respected and obeyed, and she mustn't be kept waiting!
I shuffle forwards on my knees and somewhat gingerly begin straightening the BLACK SOCKTOP and smoothing out any tiny creases. When my African mistress orders me to straighten her SOCK 'very well', she means that my bony old fingers must NOT touch her beautiful, black skin. Hence I am trembling somewhat as I carefully and respectfully touch her SOCK. If I do inadvertently touch her bare leg, it will mean the WHIP for me!
 |
| 'Slave!... Slave!... Come Here!' |
 |
| I shuffle forwards submissively into the room on my hands and knees |
 |
| 'You summoned me, mistress Adoeze madam?' |
 |
| 'Straighten my sock. And do it very well!' |
 |
| 'Yes, mistress Adoeze madam. At once, mistress Adoeze madam.' |
 |
| I gingerly begin straightening the BLACK SOCKTOP in question |
 |
| I touch the SOCK with the utmost caution and respect |
 |
| Just one fingernail inadvertently touching my mistress's BARE SKIN above the SOCK will lead to a severe WHIPPING! |
 |
| But I have no choice other than for my fingers to get perilously close to the SOCK'S EDGE! |
 |
| It's the only way to gently pull on it and straighten it! |
 |
| I embrace the SOCK like it is an object of worship... |
 |
| ...which it truly is, being the SOCK of my superb African mistress madam! |
 |
| Meanwhile, her other BOOT and SOCK hover perilously close to my humble sock-straightening head! |
 |
| Fortunately, my mistress appears to be fixated on the contents of her phone |
 |
| so, as long as I don't disturb her, I should, hopefully, avoid her female wrath and the WHIP! |
 |
| My mistress Adoeze, however, doesn't suffer fools gladly, and nothing can be taken for granted! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication