Today I’m getting a lovely, if lowly, view of one of my mistress’s SHORT,
WHITE SNEAKER SOCKS as she casually uses me as a smoker’s footrest. Not to mention the
view of her friend’s PALE GREY SOCKS standing right opposite me!
 |
| My mistress Mukta uses the top of my humble head as a footrest whilst conversing with her friend |
 |
| The two young women barely notice me as they catch up on all the gossip |
 |
| For my humble part, I feel the WEIGHT of my mistress Mukta's SNEAKER and SOCK bearing down on my head! |
 |
| She is certainly not shy about pressing down hard with her SNEAKERED FOOT! |
 |
| But, by way of compensation, I'm getting an excellent view of her other SNEAKER and SOCK |
 |
| Particularly the side of her SOCK! |
 |
| My face is so close to the SHORT, WHITE SOCK, I can even make out the INDIVIDUAL STITCHES! |
 |
| Truly, my mistress's fabulous SOCKS are a sight for sore eyes! |
 |
| Not to mention the THICK, GREY ANKLESOCKS of her interlocutor apposite me! |
 |
| They appear to be designer SOCKS, having a logo on the side! |
 |
| So, whilst one SOCK bears down on top of my head, another SOCK stares me in the face! |
 |
| Truly, I am surrounded by FEMALE SOCKS - the SOCKS of my BETTERS! |
 |
| Welcome to my lowly life... |
 |
| ...a life lived amongst SOCKS! |
 |
| And, occasionally, a life of tasting SNEAKERS... |
 |
| ...though not today, it seems. Today, I must simply focus my eyes on SOCKS! |
 |
| And my menial mind! |
 |
| My lowly life is well and truly dominated by SOCKS! |
 |
| And rightly so, for I am not worthy to look at, or even think about, my superiors above their SOCKS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication