Master watches intently as I kiss-respect his pretty girlfriend’s FEET. I
know I must kiss them very well, or incur my master-sir’s manly WRATH!
 |
| Kissing my master's girlfriend's FEET very well, in an effort to avoid his WRATH! |
 |
| My magnificent master-sir has a quick temper... |
 |
| ...and his WHIP is never far from my menial mind, or my BACK! |
 |
| I kiss his pretty girlfriend's outstretched FOOT on her ANKLE SUPPORT |
 |
| She's a semi-professional BOXER! |
 |
| Of course, my lowly, trembling lips have often kissed my own MASTER'S FEET on many an ignominious occasion! |
 |
| Particularly his HAIRY TOES! |
 |
| But, right now, my pathetic priority is to be pleasing to his GIRLFRIEND'S FEET... |
 |
| ...though I dare not mouth-touch her prettily-pedicured TOES! |
 |
| Better to err on the side of caution, I think... |
 |
| ...bearing in mind my master's WHIP! |
 |
| I can, of course, think worshipful thoughts about the mistress's TOES |
 |
| But my lips must focus on her ANKLE COVERING! |
 |
| Better to err on the side of caution than provoke my volatile master-sir's WRATH! |
 |
| My betters' FOOT BLEMISHES... |
 |
| ...are a humbling reminder to me of my lowliness and wretchedness at their FEET |
 |
| My master-sir is my BETTER... |
 |
| ...and his girlfriend is too! |
 |
| They are both perfectly entitled to wield the WHIP across my back! |
 |
| And therefore everything must be done on my humble part to try to avoid the WHIP! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication