Concourse Footslave
I am a station concourse footslave. All day long I must kiss the FEET of tourists and commuters alike, and must do so with good grace!
![]() |
| It is always an honour when someone stops on the busy station concourse to have their FEET kissed by me! |
![]() |
| Here you see me kiss-respecting the SNEAKERS of a busy, young black woman... |
![]() |
| ...and admiring her SOCKS! |
![]() |
| The STITCHING in my customers' SOCKS is always a source of fascination for me! |
![]() |
| So many different colours, styles and knits of SOCKS! |
![]() |
| Needless to say, they must all be respected - as the SOCKS of my SUPERIORS! |
![]() |
| In kissing the SNEAKER, I am effectively also kissing the SOCK! |
![]() |
| This is where I belong - down in the dirt KISSING FEET! |
![]() |
| I am there to be USED... |
![]() |
| ...and DESPISED! |
![]() |
| Soon enough, the young woman continues on her journey... |
![]() |
| ... a triumphant SMIRK no doubt writ large upon her PRETTY FACE? |
![]() |
| I keep my humble head bowed in shame behind her departing FEET... |
![]() |
| ...until it is safe for me to take one last lingering look at her departing SOCKS! |
![]() |
| Oh how I wish I could accompany those SOCKS on their journey! |















Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication