Alpha-Female Arrogance

She approaches me from across the yard with the female swagger and confidence that comes from an alpha-female approaching a lowly zeta-male slave. 

As her BOOTS get ever closer to my confined face, I brace myself for some serious humiliation

Her BOOTS adopt an arrogant posture in front of me...

...with the alpha-female wearer of the BOOTS even hitching up her trouser leg to reveal her white, female SOCKTOP!

My humble head is so close to the BOOT and SOCK, I can see the individual lines of STITCHING in the SOCK!

I'm just a male weed down amongst the other weeds!

The alpha female looks disparagingly down at me for a few moments

'Kiss my BOOT, slave!'

Her RIGHT BOOT is unceremoniously shoved onto my waiting mouth. 'Yes, mistress, at once, mistress madam!'

'And the other one, dirty slave!' She switches her BOOTED FEET in front of my face

'And look up admiringly at my SOCK while you're kissing the BOOT!'

'Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam', I timorously respond from below her!

I obediently look up at her LEFT SOCKTOP...

...and slavishly admire the SOCK, as I have been bidden to do

I genuinely do admire the BOBBLING in the WHITE SOCK - the well-worn BOOTSOCK of a superior alpha female!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Family Footrest

Obedient Slave To An Indolent Mistress

Less Is More