A representative of the Gynarchy priesthood mocks me as I kiss-respect a bright young woman's BOOTS:
'Haha, that's right slave, kiss the BOOTS of your infinite better!'
The master-sir is right - she is my infinite better, as is he. I can only hope and pray that the master-sir will take a step up to my face when the young woman moves on, so that I might kiss-respect his feet also!
 |
| A holy master-sir mocks me in my ignominy |
 |
| But I am duty-bound, by Law, to show my slavish respect for this bright young woman's BOOTS! |
 |
| It's not difficult - given how ornate her BOOTS are, and how fabulous she is! |
 |
| These are, as the priest master-sir has so succinctly pointed out, the BOOTS of my INFINITE BETTER! |
 |
| And the SOCKS! |
 |
| The master-sir's mocking laughter echoes through the alleyway |
 |
| But I only have eyes, ears, nose and mouth for BOOTS! |
 |
| I daren't even look up at the SOCKS! I'm not worthy to! |
 |
| I hope and pray that the master-sir's SHOES will be heading my humble way next? |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication