Explaining My Humble Role
My mistress Mukta madam clearly explains my humble role to her latest guest:
‘He’s just a slave, Carmella. Make him kiss your FEET!’
‘Cool!’ exclaims a delighted Ms Carmella madam.
![]() |
| My mistress Mukta madam explains to her pretty guest that I'm just a slave, and invites her to have me kiss her FEET! |
![]() |
| The guest wastes no time in stepping up to my face and presenting me with her SNEAKERED FOOT! |
![]() |
| She is clearly enjoying this |
![]() |
| As is my mistress Mukta! |
![]() |
| My lowly lips touch superior FEMALE SNEAKER |
![]() |
| Ms Carmella madam, already an expert, deftly switches her FEET in front of my face! |
![]() |
| My mistress Mukta's BROWN SOCKS watch on as I have a face full of her friend's GREY SOCK! |
![]() |
| A designer SOCK no less! |
![]() |
| The two girls look down on me with a mixture of pity and contempt |
![]() |
| I then hear Ms Carmella laughing gleefully about how superior she feels to me! |
![]() |
| 'Haha, that's right slave - kiss my FEET. I'm your master!' |
![]() |
| 'Yes, Ms Carmella madam. I kiss your feet, miss. You are my master!' |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication