Throughout the day, I must kiss-greet the FEET of everyone who approaches my mistress Mukta's door and verbally welcome them to her home.
 |
‘Oh pray, Ms Anya madam, welcome to my mistress
Mukta’s home, miss. Truly your BOOTS and SOCKS are magnificent, miss.’ |
 |
| My mistress's good friend, Ms Anya madam, seems distinctly unimpressed by my weaselly words of welcome! |
 |
| All I can do to make amends is to kiss her BOOTS all the more fervently! |
 |
| She kindly and condescendingly gives me the opportunity to do so by switching her BOOTED FEET in front of my face |
 |
| Her fantastic BLACK SOCK towers over my humble, FEETGREETING head... |
 |
| ...as she continues to look down upon me with wholly justifiable contempt! |
 |
| I'm just a mealymouthed BOOTKISSING footslave! |
 |
| An abject admirer of SOCKS! |
 |
| I bow my humble head in shame before the BOOTS of Ms Anya madam! |
 |
| But still she condescends to graciously switch her BOOTS (and SOCKS) in front of my face! |
 |
| Eventually, she heads on towards my mistress's house... |
 |
| ...leaving me feeling well and truly humbled and ashamed |
 |
| She hasn't uttered a word to me |
 |
| As far as she is concerned, I'm not worth giving the time of day! |
 |
| I'm just a mealymouthed footslave that kisses her BOOTS and praises her SOCKS on her way into her friend's home! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication