Sock Idiosyncracies

The beautiful young Asian businesswoman barely acknowledges me as I dutifully tongueshine her business shoes, since she is engrossed in a phone conversation high above me. Therefore, I take the surreptitiously slavish opportunity to study her businesswoman SOCKS in great detail whilst I am lickshining her SHOELEATHER!

She's not interested in me...

...only in her phone conversation high above me!

It leaves me with the 'freedom' to study her SOCKS...

...whilst I am tongueshining her SHOELEATHER!

I am particularly enamoured by the area of SOCK where the upper joins the heel, and the interaction of the STITCHING PATTERNS in that area

Sure, her hardworking, businesswoman SOCKS are CREASED and BOBBLED

But it's that little triangle of SOCK that fascinates me the most!

I'm odd like that!

I must see literally hundreds of SOCKS every day...

...so I guess I'm always looking for the idiosyncrasies in my customers' SOCKS - the things that make them all different!

Meanwhile, the pretty, Asian wearer of the SOCKS couldn't care less about them!

To her, her SOCKS are just the humble items of clothing she wears inside her SHOES to make her FEET more comfortable!

SHE has never studied the INTRICATE PATTERNS in the STITCHING of her SOCKS in intimate detail...

...and she likely never will! She has much more important things on her superior female mind!

Only someone as lowly as me is compelled to focus on SOCKS...

...as I lickshine people's SHOES!


Comments

  1. Love her face. She's a beauty! The next protagonist of the under glass-footslave in the office. Same shoes. I'd say she has the slave under those socks... And later, under her soles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Use

No Glass Ceiling

Beneath An Indian Office-Goddess's Feet