A sock slavey’s default role is to follow his mistress to
heel on his hands and knees everywhere she goes and to study the backs of her SOCKS,
as well as the SOCKS of all those persons whom she encounters or interacts with
during the day. The slavey must focus permanently on his betters’ SOCKS and must
do so in a worshipful and respectful manner. Moreover, has no
business looking at, or thinking about, anything other than the SOCKS that
surround him. He certainly must not eavesdrop on the conversations of the
SOCK WEARERS above him, or be in any way judgmental about their choice of SOCKS!
 |
| Humbly and respectfully thinking only SOCK-related thoughts in the presence of my BETTERS |
 |
| I dare not listen in to their conversation high above me! |
 |
| I have no business doing so. As a personal sock slavey, my only business is with SOCKS! |
 |
| In particular, the SOCKS of my mistress Mukta... |
 |
| ...since they own me! |
 |
| I must be perpetually and repeatedly counting the number of visible STITCHES in her SOCKS |
 |
| That's not to say, of course, that I must disregard the SOCKS of her interlocutor |
 |
| The latter's SOCKS are very different from my mistress Mukta's SHORT, WHITE, NEAT SOCKS... |
 |
| ...being THICK, BLACK and HEAVILY CREASED around the interlocutor's TATTOOED ANKLES! |
 |
| Not that I am being in any way judgmental about the stranger's SOCKS! |
 |
| That's certainly not my place! |
 |
| My place is to admire all the SOCKS that come into my lowly presence! |
 |
| And I must admire the CREASED, BLACK SOCKS even more intimately when I am ordered to kiss the FEET of the wearer! |
 |
| The two women are watching my every sock slavey move, to make sure I continue to respect their SOCKS! |
 |
| They know they have the POWER to PUNISH me if I displease them - or their SOCKS! |
 |
| Such is the precarious existence of a sock slavey! |
 |
| Always at the beck and call, and the whims, of SOCKS! |
 |
| Of course, whilst I am focusing my lowly eyes on the BLACK SOCKS in front of me... |
 |
| ...the Law states I must remain mindful of my own mistress's WHITE SOCKS |
 |
| Her SOCKS must never be far from my menial mind! |
 |
| But all SOCKS are great, from the perspective of a lowly sock slavey! |
 |
| They must be looked up to and admired! |
 |
| Every CREASE, every FOLD, every STITCH must be slavishly studied and admired... |
 |
| ...and in a completely NON-JUDGMENTAL way! |
 |
| SOCKS!... The SOCKS!... These are the SOCKS of my BETTER... |
 |
| ...next to the SOCKS of my OWNER! |
 |
| Truly, my lowly life is DOMINATED by SOCKS. I live down amongst the SOCKS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication