On Her Bucket List

The familiar figure of regular customer Ms Mukta madam approaches me from across the yard along with a beautiful, dark-skinned stranger (Ms Mukta is herself dark-skinned, but her companion is even darker). It turns out that her companion is her cousin from India, Ms Aarushi madam, and having kindly introduced her to me, Ms Mukta has me kiss-respect her cousin’s sneakered feet, as it seems I am one of the ‘things to do’ on Ms Aarushi madam's bucket list during her two-week visit to the Gynarchy.

It makes perfect sense. I mean, what young-woman visitor from overseas wouldn’t wish to have her feet kissed by a Gynarchy public footslave like me? I am, I fear, very much a feature on the Gynarchy tourist trail and on many tourists' bucket list! 

I overhear the familiar voice of regular visitor to my face, Ms Mukta madam, pointing me out to her companion...

...as the two girls walk towards me from across the yard

They stop directly in front of me as Ms Mukta madam kindly introduces me to her cousin from India, Ms Aarushi madam

I am then formally introduced to Ms Aarushi's RIGHT SNEAKER as it is unceremoniously shoved onto my menial mouth...

...swiftly followed by her LEFT!

I must say, for a first-timer having her FEET KISSED, Ms Aarushi madam adopts a very good stance...

...hand on hip, foot extended in front of her

She has obviously been taking lessons from my regular customer-mistress, Ms Mukta madam!

I am, of course, acutely aware of Ms Mukta's GREY SOCKS in my vicinity, but it is Ms Aarushi's WHITE SOCKS that must currently dominate my lowly landscape!

Her SOCKS are pleasingly CREASED, indicating her contempt for me

She clearly could not be bothered to straighten her SOCKS on her ankles prior to presenting them to my face!

Ms Mukta's SOCKS are usually CREASED as well, as she definitely despises me!

Such is the lowliness and contempt in which I am held by my infinite BETTERS!

I taste Indian-girl SNEAKER...

...as I study Indian-girl CREASED SOCK!

And all under the supervision of her cousin Ms Mukta's GREY SOCKS...

...SOCKS that are never far from my menial mind, even when they aren't physically present!

And even when I have the SOCKS of another in front of my FEETKISSING FACE!

The two girls lord it over me for a while...

...before turning to leave me to rot in the dirt behind them

As they depart, I overhear Ms Mukta madam explaining to Ms Aarushi madam that KISSING PEOPLE'S FEET is all I do all day, 365 days a year! Ms Aarushi chuckles.

But Ms Mukta madam is, of course, quite correct!

KISSING FEET - the FEET of my BETTERS - is all I am good for!

And studying their SOCKS, of course!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Family Footrest

Obedient Slave To An Indolent Mistress

Less Is More