A customer is just as entitled to demand a SNEAKER SHINE as
they are a SHOE SHINE. All manner of FOOTWEAR must be shined by my slave tongue
upon command!
 |
| She approaches me at night in the full knowledge that her SNEAKERS and SOCKS have been on her FEET all day! |
 |
| She stops to gloat over me and over what she is about to make me do - namely tongueshine her SNEAKERS! |
 |
| For my humble part, all I can do is study the SNEAKERS that are about to grace my menial, municipal mouth... |
 |
| ...and their accompanying SOCKS! |
 |
| Sure enough, I am curtly ordered to 'lickshine the SNEAKER'... |
 |
| ...and immediately, and humbly, put my tongue to work! |
 |
| I literally must taste where this young woman has been... |
 |
| ...as I stare at her SOCK CREASES! |
 |
| She switches SNEAKERS in front of my face and my tongue gets to work on her LEFT FOOT! |
 |
| She knows she is entitled to make me do this, and relishes her FEMALE POWER over me! |
 |
| And rightly so, for I'm just a slave! |
 |
| A 'sockieboy footslave' to be precise - thus called because I must serve the FEET and FOOTWEAR of my customers... |
 |
| ...whilst studying and admiring their SOCKS! |
 |
| I never get to see above my esteemed customers' SOCKS |
 |
| Even after they turn to leave, I must keep my head humbly bowed and admire the BACKS of their SOCKS! |
 |
| A sockieboy has no business even thinking about his customers above their SOCKS! |
 |
| He must merely ponder where those SOCKS have been and where they are going... |
 |
| ...whilst the wearer of the SOCKS contemplates higher things... |
 |
| ...such as what to have for her supper tonight! |
 |
| Sadly, I won't be accompanying her SOCKS to HEEL. I must remain here, as always, to await my next customer |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication