Local, regular customer Ms Labeeda madam has taken to
wearing her blue croc-style, plastic sandals with white SOCKS whenever she
visits my menial, municipal mouth – and whatever the weather! I like it,
because I get to see even more of her SOCKS through the little plastic holes
whilst I am kiss-respecting her fabulous feet!
 |
| I hear the familiar sound of plastic on concrete... |
 |
| ...as regular customer and local girl Ms Labeeda madam heads towards me from across the yard in her crocs-style sandals! |
 |
| The crocs stop directly in front of my face, as if challenging me to not admire the WHITE SOCKS within them! |
 |
| Then the RIGHT SANDAL is silently and unceremoniously shoved onto my awaiting, menial mouth... |
 |
| ...swiftly followed by the LEFT, equally arrogant and fabulous, SANDAL! |
 |
| I kiss croc down amongst the weeds... |
 |
| ...whilst Ms Labeeda madam quite rightly looks down upon me with the contempt I so richly deserve! |
 |
| She continues to switch feet several times in front of my face... |
 |
| ...desisting only when she receives a text message from someone! |
 |
| Now she is engrossed in the contents of her phone high above me! |
 |
| Meaning that I, for my humble part, can concentrate on studying her SOCKS |
 |
| The STITCHING... |
 |
| ...The BOBBLING |
 |
| And I have the added ignominious bonus of being able to see the normally hidden areas of SOCK... |
 |
| ...through the designer holes in her SANDALS! |
 |
| Even my otherwise nugatory nose can breathe in the faint aroma of FEMALE SOCK... |
 |
| ...through the holes! |
 |
| There is just so much to admire about these SOCKS... |
 |
| ...and the SANDALS that contain them! |
 |
| Truly, I am in the presence of SANDAL and SOCK greatness! |
 |
| The PLASTIC SANDALS!... The COTTON SOCKS! |
 |
| Worn by a LOCAL GODDESS... |
 |
| ...who despises me! |
 |
| She interrupts her text messaging to switch her SANDALLED and SOCKED FEET again in front of my face! |
 |
| 'Study the SOCK properly, slave!... |
 |
| ...Look at the areas of SOCK through the little plastic holes! |
 |
'Yes, mistress Labeeda madam. I obey you, mistress Labeeda madam. God bless your SANDALS and SOCKS, miss.'
|
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication