Sock Nutrients
My mistress Hala’s SOCKS are full of nutrients, so whenever she relaxes at home with her SOCKED FEET resting on top of my upturned face, I endeavour to discreetly absorb some of those precious female nutrients into my feckless, footslave facial pores. What a privilege, what an honour, for a dirty, male slave such as myself to have some of my mistress's FEMALE FOOT DNA rub off on me via her SOCKS!
![]() |
| My mistress Hala madam relaxes with her SOCKED FEET resting on top of my humbly upturned face |
![]() |
| She has every right to use my face as a SOCKREST... |
![]() |
| ...as I am her household FOOTSLAVE! |
![]() |
| Her SOCKS are CRUMPLED and SWEATY, having been on her FEET inside her SNEAKERS all day! |
![]() |
| I endeavour to absorb some of her FEMALE SOCK NUTRIENTS into my facial pores |
![]() |
| I can only hope that some of her FEMALE GREATNESS will rub off on me via her SOCKS? |
![]() |
| All I can SMELL, FEEL and SEE right now is her SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...SOCKS that I have been following to HEEL and studying on her ANKLES all day! |
![]() |
| Meanwhile, my mistress Hala madam isn't even giving me - her lowly SOCKSLAVE - a second thought! |
![]() |
| I'm just a thing for her to rest her SOCKS on! |
![]() |
| What a pathetic privilege! What a humbling honour... |
![]() |
| ...to be able to study her SOCK CREASES from below! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication