I exist on the periphery of society – literally so,
since I am positioned by the authorities on so-called ‘Hookers’ Hill’, overlooking the
city. Here I am constantly surrounded by the FEET and FOOTWEAR of some of the
Gynarchy’s most esteemed prostitutes, and oftentimes find my menial, municipal
mouth kiss-respecting said feminine footwear, as well as the FOOTWEAR of some
of the ladies’ gentlemen-clients.
Here you see me surrounded by the FEET of three of my
betters – two ladies of the night and a gentleman-voyeur sir, who gets his
kicks out of watching me being humiliated at the FEET of others!
 |
| I am currently surrounded by three of my betters - two ladies of the night and a gentleman voyeur-sir |
 |
| The ladies are enjoying a well-earned break and a cigarette |
 |
| I have the BOOTS of one prostitute near the side of my head |
 |
| And the SOCKS and SANDALS of the other prostitute in front of me |
 |
| Both the BOOTS and the SANDALS and SOCKS must be viewed with the utmost, slavish respect by me |
 |
| As indeed must the SHOES of the voyeur master-sir |
 |
| I'm just a slave - the lowest of the low, unfit to look my BETTERS in the eye... |
 |
| ...only in their FEET... |
 |
| ...and FOOTWEAR! |
 |
| Eventually, the Chinese prostitute-mistress puts us all out of our misery and presents her SOCKED TOES for me to kiss! |
 |
| Her companion-prostitute looks down upon me with rightful disdain, as my lips touch hardworking-girl SOCK |
 |
| The asian beauty then effortlessly switches her SOCKED FEET in front of my face... |
 |
| ...her cigarette never leaving her mouth! |
 |
| Oh how the voyeur master-sir must be relishing this scene! |
 |
| The sight of lowly me, kiss-respecting a Chinese prostitute's SOCKS... |
 |
| ...next to her fellow prostitute's BOOTS! |
 |
| I can hear the master-sir laughing and chuckling to himself. He didn't even have to pay the girls to humiliate me! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication