Million Times Better Than Me
My mistress Mukta, who is a million times my better, is standing right next to me in her back passageway, but it is a moot point whether she will permit me to kiss her DIRTY SNEAKERS tonight, since she is seemingly preoccupied with her phone conversation high above me!
![]() |
| My humble head is right next to my mistress Mukta's FEET as she converses on the phone |
![]() |
| I can only really hear half the conversation, but it is clearly a happy one, as my mistress is laughing and giggling |
![]() |
| All I can do is study my mistress's SOCK, and hope against hope that at some point... |
![]() |
| ...subliminally or otherwise, she will shove her DIRTY SNEAKER-TOE onto my menial mouth! |
![]() |
| You see, I regard my mistress Mukta's SNEAKERS and SOCKS as my gods... |
![]() |
| ...since she is a million times better than me! |
![]() |
| Every individual STITCH in her SOCK is worth more than me... |
![]() |
| ...being imbued with her goddess FOOT-DNA! |
![]() |
| Every CREASE in her SOCK must be studied and admired... |
![]() |
| ...and I must never forget how privileged I am... |
![]() |
| ...to regularly be in the company of the SHOES and SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...of such a BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL young woman who is a MILLION times better than me! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication