‘Wake up, stupid lazy slave – and kiss my feet!’
It’s always a bit of a rude awakening when you’ve been
dreaming of freedom only to wake up to yet another long day of abject enslavement, kissing the feet of one's betters! But I must wake up quickly and smell the coffee, as well as my angry,
early-morning customer’s footwear, if I am to avoid her righteous early-morning wrath!
 |
| I'm fast asleep as my first customer of the day approaches, holding her early-morning cup of coffee |
 |
| Her footsteps, being feminine-soft and loafered, are not enough to awaken me from my slave slumbers! |
 |
| ‘Wake up, stupid lazy slave – and kiss my feet!’... Her shrill female voice finally wakes me up! |
 |
| The first thing I see is SOCK - and I am instantly reminded of my enslavement! |
 |
| Said SOCK is then rudely shoved towards my face, along with its accompanying SHOE, for respect-kissing! |
 |
| Swiftly followed by its sister SHOE and SOCK! |
 |
| My lowly day has begun the same way it will end - by me KISSING FEET! |
 |
| I can smell the stranger's warm and refreshing coffee... |
 |
| ...as well as her SHOELEATHER! |
 |
| 'That's right, stupid slave - study my SOCK. Study the pattern in the STITCHING and look at any CREASES, and that?' |
 |
| 'Yes, mistress madam. Thanking you kindly, mistress madam.' |
 |
| It's always nice to have a customer's specific permission to stare at their SOCK |
 |
| Some feel it means I'm not concentrating on lip-respecting their SHOE! |
 |
| But I can do both simultaneously! |
 |
| This is, after all, my lowly life as a public footservant - kissing SHOES and looking at SOCKS! |
 |
| Meanwhile, I can hear the pretty customer-mistress glugging down her early-morning coffee high above me |
 |
| She hasn't seen fit to bring me one - and nor should she; I'm just a slave at her FEET! |
 |
| My only business is to taste her FOOTWEAR and study her SOCKS! |
 |
| Even her bare legskin immediately above her SOCK is none of my business! |
 |
| I can be sorely WHIPPED for even thinking about a customer above their SOCKS! |
 |
| And so I focus on studying the lines of STITCHING in her plain, grey SOCK whilst inhaling the aroma of her SHOELEATHER |
 |
| Strangers' SHOES and SOCKS - my lowly life! |
 |
| A life lived down in the dirt at ignominious ANKLE-LEVEL, as befits a slave! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication