A man makes sure I show him my slavish respect in front of his
two giggling lady friends. A public footslave must always, always, always
show respect for a free man in front of his women, so that the man can look big and strong and thus be attractive to them and highly admired by them!
Of course, I would much rather be kissing the FEET of the
master-sir’s lady friends themselves. But a public feetslave can’t choose
the FEET he kisses!
 |
| A sweaty man has his musty-smelling, leather SHOES kiss-respected by my menial mouth in front of his girlfriends |
 |
| The girls laugh at me, as well they might! |
 |
| After all, I'm just another man's footkisser! |
 |
| I don't even get the 'honour' of seeing the man's SOCKS! |
 |
| If truth be told, I would much rather be kissing the open-toed leather SANDALS of the master-sir's black lady friend... |
 |
| ...plus, of course, her exposed, dainty feminine TOES! |
 |
| Or even the SNEAKERS of his white lady friend... |
 |
| ...and her SOCKS! |
 |
| But public feetslaves like me can't be choosers |
 |
| And it is important not only for me to respect the FEET and FOOTWEAR of all my betters... |
 |
| ...be they female... |
 |
| ...or male... |
 |
| ...but to effectively 'big up' the man in front of his two lady friends... |
 |
| ...so that they will be even more attracted to him and wish to make love with him! I am fit only to look at their FEET! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication