I’m getting to see plenty of SOCK today, and lots of nice
SOCK CREASES, which is always a blessing!
 |
| A scantily clad customer-mistress males her way nonchalantly towards me |
 |
| I'm gratified to see, however, that she is wearing PLENTY OF SOCK! |
 |
| The SOCKS stop directly in front of me to lord it over me... |
 |
| ...before the RIGHT SHOE is ignominiously shoved onto my menial, municipal mouth! |
 |
| Swiftly followed by the LEFT SHOE! |
 |
| As you can see, not only is my footslave-nose within sniffing distance of the SOCK... |
 |
| ...I can also observe at humiliatingly ultra-close quarters the different textures in the STITCHING of the SOCK! |
 |
| AND the CREASES! |
 |
| Truly, I feel BLESSED as the customer-mistress, hopefully, feels WORSHIPPED? |
 |
| She must certainly feel RELAXED, as she soon switches her female attention to the contents of her phone! |
 |
| And understandably so, since text messages from her boyfriend are obviously much more important to her than me! |
 |
| For my humble part, I continue to STUDY the SOCK in front of me... |
 |
| ...and its CREASES... |
 |
| ...even audaciously placing my unworthy lips onto the SOCK MATERIAL, so that the wearer can really feel my humility! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication