Lowly Life Of Fear And Trembling

My new mistress explains to me, in the privacy of her own boudoir, how my lowly life shall be one of fear and trembling from now on in my humbling capacity as her personal footslave.

Standing before me, WHIP in hand, she casually describes how I shall be living the rest of my life permanently on my hands and knees, following her to HEEL everywhere she goes, and that I shall never be permitted to look at, or even think about her, or indeed any of her acquaintances, above the ANKLE.

I must kiss her FEET, and those of her acquaintances, upon command, and I shall be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all her personal FOOTWEAR, including her SOCKS.

Discipline shall be rigidly enforced by means of the WHIP (she has already given me some ‘taster’ STRIPES of her WHIP!) and my slave-demeanour must be one of craven LOWLINESS, FEAR and TREMBLING as I constantly cower beneath her WHIP!

She then begins my abject servitude towards her by stretching forth her BOOTED FOOT on the living room carpet for slavish respect-kissing. Mindful of her WHIP, I remember not to look at her above the SOCK – not that I would wish to, since her SOCK, like my pretty mistress herself, is fabulous!

Listening intently as my new mistress describes my forthcoming life of FEAR and TREMBLING beneath her WHIP...

...and at her BOOTED FEET!

Those red loveheart earrings are not for me

For me, it will be her WHIP!

I have already tasted its BITING STING!

And now I must taste her BOOTLEATHER...

...whilst making sure not to look at her above the SOCK!

Not that I would wish to. Her BLACK SOCKS are fabulous - all CREASED and FOLDED inside her BOOTS!

I examine the SOCK CREASES and resolve to be a good and obedient SOCKSLAVE to my pretty mistress!

From now on, her BOOTS and SOCKS shall be my life...

...because it is better to KISS BOOT, and LOOK AT SOCK, than to FEEL WHIP!

This shall be my lowly life from now on...

...a life of FEAR and TREMBLING and KISSING BOOTS!

A life lived beneath my mistress's SOCKS...

...and her WHIP!

Oh her WHIP!... The BITE!... The STING!

M...mercy, m...mistress... I will be a g...good slave to your B...BOOTS and S...SOCKS!

Oh fear, m...mistress!... Oh t...tremble!... N...not the WHIP, I prithee?


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

No Glass Ceiling

Beneath An Indian Office-Goddess's Feet

Sock Nutrients