Respective Tasks
The customer and I both focus on our respective tasks: she focuses on her text messages, whilst I focus on tongue-shining her BOOTS and studying her SOCKS!
![]() |
| We are both, mistress and slave, focusing on our respective tasks |
![]() |
| She focuses on her text messages... |
![]() |
| ...leaving me to focus on my humble task in mouth... |
![]() |
| ...that of lickshining her BOOTS! |
![]() |
| And admiring her SOCKS, of course! |
![]() |
| I therefore have a mouthful of LEATHER... |
![]() |
| ...and an eyeful of SOCK! |
![]() |
| No wonder a passing master-sir smirks at me with contempt! |
![]() |
| You wouldn't catch him tongueshining a 'bird's' BOOTS! |
![]() |
| But that's because he's a free man |
![]() |
| I'm just a slave! |
![]() |
| I am obliged by Law to lick my BETTERS' BOOTS and study their SOCKS! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication