‘Yo sock slavey!... Kiss the side of my pretty girlfriend’s
SOCK!’
Just one of the many humiliating orders will be given
today, all of which must be obeyed without question!
'Yes, master sir. At once, master sir.'
'Haha, how are you liking it, slavey? How do you like the feel of my pretty girlfriend's SOCK on your mouth?'
'Oh pray master sir, if it pleases you, master sir, this slave feels truly honoured to place his lowly, unworthy lips on the SOCK of your girlfriend, master sir. Sir, that's all I am, sir - a kisser of girls' SOCKS, sir, begging your forgiveness and understanding, most mighty master sir?'
The pretty wearer of the YELLOW SOCK, the man's girlfriend, chuckles above me as I continue to pay labial homage to her SOFT, FEMALE SOCK!
 |
| ‘Yo sock slavey!... Kiss the side of my pretty girlfriend’s SOCK!’ |
 |
Such a humiliating order MUST be obeyed without question. I'm just a slave!
|
 |
'Yes, master sir. At once, master sir.'
|
 |
| I place my lips onto the SOFT, BRIGHT YELLOW SOCK in front of my face |
 |
| I can feel the individual STITCHES on the sensitive membranes of my lips! |
 |
| I make sure to kiss SOCK, and not SANDAL, in accordance with the master-sir's orders |
 |
| 'Haha, how are you liking it, slavey?... |
 |
| ...How do you like the feel of my pretty girlfriend's SOCK on your mouth?' |
 |
| 'Oh pray master sir, if it pleases you, master sir, this slave feels truly honoured to place his lowly, unworthy lips on the SOCK of your girlfriend, master sir. Sir, that's all I am, sir - a kisser of girls' SOCKS, sir, begging your forgiveness and understanding, most mighty master sir?' |
 |
| The pretty wearer of the worshipped SOCK chuckles at my obsequious servility towards said SOCK! |
 |
| But right now, this SOCK is my master, and must be shown appropriate SOCK-SLAVEYISH respect! |
 |
| As I humbly said to the magnificent master sir, kissing girls' SOCKS is all I am good for! |
excelent
ReplyDelete