Kind and thoughtful Ms Aanya madam kindly offers to warm me
up whilst visiting me late at night in the wonky stocks:
‘Brrrrrr! It’s a bit chilly tonight, slavey-boy! Would
you like me to warm up your bare back with my WHIP?’
‘Oh pray, Ms Aanya madam. God bless you, Ms Aanya madam,
and praise be unto you for your thoughtfulness and kindness towards me, madam?
But this slave would respectfully decline your kind offer, miss, with your
female permission, miss, on account of his being slavishly afeared of the WHIP,
madam, and the damage it can do to his back, miss, begging your female pardon
and understanding, miss? Oh pray, mistress, the burning STING of the WHIP is less
desirable to this slave than the biting STING of the COLD AIR, mistress Aanya
madam, if you would forgive this slave his impudence madam please don’t WHIP me
miss?’
She laughs at me and my slavish rejection of her kind offer,
and then presents the side of her BOOT to my confined face, hitching up her
trouser leg:
‘Can you see my thick, black SOCK, slave? It’s helping to
keep my tootsies nice and warm inside my BOOT! What do you think of that,
slavey-boy?’
‘Oh pray, mistress Aanya madam, praise be unto your SOCK,
mistress, for keeping for precious foot and toes warm inside your boot, miss? Truly it is a wonderful SOCK, miss, and this slave is privileged to
be so close to it, miss, thank you once again for your kindness and generosity,
miss?’
‘Kiss the side of my BOOT, slave, below the SOCK. At
least that should help to warm up your lowly lips?’
‘Oh yes, Ms Aanya madam. Indeed it will, Ms Aanya ma’am.
Thanking you kindly, ma’am?’
I kiss the side of her BOOT most fervently in an effort to
be pleasing to mistress Aanya madam, for I must do everything within my confined
helplessness to avoid the warming STING of her WHIP. Without wishing to seem ungrateful, it’s not a warm embrace that I
would particularly relish!
 |
| Kind and thoughtful Ms Aanya madam threatens me with her WHIP... |
 |
| ...before showing me her thick, warm BOOTSOCK... |
 |
| ...and asking for my slavish opinion on it? |
 |
| I humbly praise the SOCK... |
 |
| ...for keeping her FOOT and TOES warm inside her BOOT on such a chilly evening! |
 |
| She then kindly offers (i.e orders) me to kiss the side of her BOOT, in order to warm my lowly lips on it |
 |
| I kiss the FEMALE BOOT most fervently... |
 |
| ...as it is better to KISS BOOT than FEEL WHIP! |
 |
| The WHIP! Ms Aanya's WHIP remains perilously close to my BACK! |
 |
| And I know from previous bitter experience that she loves to use her WHIP! |
 |
| I continue to humbly and reverentially study the SOCK as I kiss the BOOT |
 |
| Oh how I envy that SOCK... |
 |
| ... all warm and cosy inside Ms Aanya's BOOT! |
 |
| She watches me like a hawk, looking for the slightest excuse to WHIP me... |
 |
| ...not that she needs one! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication