I Can't Wait!
I can never really tell whether my betters are looking down upon me with pity, or contempt, as they stand in front of me, ready to use me. All I do know, is that their SHOES, BOOTS and SOCKS look fantastic from down here and I can’t wait to get my menial mouth on them!
![]() |
| A succession of ladies are waiting to use me to have their feet kiss-respected |
![]() |
| Their SHOES, BOOTS and SOCKS look fantastic! |
![]() |
| The WHITE and ORANGE SNEAKERS with matching ORANGE SOCKS of regular customer Ms Mukta madam |
![]() |
| The POLISHED, BLACK LEATHER SHOES and DARK GREY SOCKS with PINK LOVEHEARTS of another regular customer - Ms Mukta's friend, Ms Arabella madam |
![]() |
| Followed by the BLACK LEATHER ANKLEBOOTS and GREYISH-WHITE SOCKS of a stranger |
![]() |
| What a pathetic privilege! What an humbling honour - to be faced with such an array of fabulous FOOTWEAR! |
![]() |
| I can't wait to view the CREASES in those GREY-WHITE BOOTSOCKS close up! |
![]() |
| Nor can I wait to view Ms Arabella's DARK GREY SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...with their BOBBLED STITCHING and PRETTY LITTLE PINK LOVEHEARTS! |
![]() |
| To say nothing of the BRIGHT ORANGE SOCKLETS which are currently closest to my face... |
![]() |
| ...the SNEAKER-SOCKLETS of divine Ms Mukta madam! |
![]() |
| At long last, Ms Mukta extends one of her SNEAKERED FEET to my mouth. I can't wait to kiss the other ladies' FEET also! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication