Equally Appreciative
Although I am always in awe of my regular customers’ SOCKS, especially those of my female customers, I am equally appreciative (as I am required to be by Law) of strangers’ SOCKS, including those of male customers who kindly take the time to stop by me and have their manly feet kissed!
![]() |
| A magnificent master-sir strides purposefully towards me |
![]() |
| The stranger stops in front of my face, giving me a very close-up and personal view of his footwear... |
![]() |
| ...including his SOCKS! |
![]() |
| Or, at least, a glimpse of them! |
![]() |
| But enough to establish the hue and texture of the MANSOCKS! |
![]() |
| I can even make out the individual lines of STITCHING in the stranger master-sir's SOCKS |
![]() |
| Then his musty-smelling and musty-tasting SHOE is shoved unceremoniously onto my menial mouth! |
![]() |
| I must kiss it |
![]() |
| And the other one |
![]() |
| The stranger says nothing as I pay humble homage to his FEET and FOOTWEAR |
![]() |
| He simply looks down upon me... |
![]() |
| ...as he repeatedly switches his FEET on my mouth! |
![]() |
| Then he turns his back on me and walks away... |
![]() |
| ...confident in his reinforced SUPERIORITY over me! |
![]() |
| All I can do is humbly watch his departing FEET... |
![]() |
| ...and observe his SOCKS with slavish AWE... |
![]() |
| ...the SOCKS of a FREE man; of a REAL man! |
![]() |
| Of my infinite BETTER! |
![]() |
| I worshipfully observe a CREASE in the master's departing SOCK! |



















Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication