A man makes sure I tongue-shine his pretty girlfriend’s
BOOTS properly, without touching her SOCKS!
 |
| A man acts as a superb supervisor whilst I dutifully tongueshine his pretty girlfriend's BOOTS |
 |
| 'Clean the upper as well, slave, and study my girlfriend's SOCK. But DON'T touch the SOCK!' |
 |
| 'Yes, master sir. At once, master sir. Please don't beat me, sir?' |
 |
| The man watches intently to make sure I obey his command to the letter! |
 |
| I strain my collared neck to make sure my tongue can reach the upper of the BOOT, without my face touching the SOCK! |
 |
| I now have an eyeful of BOOTSOCK! |
 |
| And a noseful! |
 |
| But licking BOOTS and staring at SOCKS is what I do! |
 |
| It comes with the territory of being a public shoe and bootlicker! |
 |
| The man smirks as I struggle to properly tongueshine the upper of the BOOT whilst admiring, but not touching, the SOCK! |
 |
| The young-woman wearer of the BOOTS and SOCKS, appears amused at my lowliness, and her man's POWER over me! |
 |
| For my humble part, I just continue to do as I have been told - I lick BOOT and study SOCK, but without touching SOCK! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication