Another stranger, a young woman this time, walks up to my
face and immediately starts to mock me. She explains that she had just watched
me kiss-respecting ‘that handsome man’s shoes’ and she asks me if I 'didn’t feel
shame, as an ugly old man, at having to kiss a much better man’s feet?'
I look at the mocking mistress-madam’s esteemed stranger
SOCKS as I respectfully reply that, begging her pardon and forgiveness, it is
my duty, miss, to kiss the feet of all who stop by me, including her
feet, miss, if she would be so kind and understanding miss?
She kindly takes the hint and gleefully stretches forth her
right, SANDALLED and SOCKED foot to within reach of my lowly lips!
 |
| I must listen to a beautiful stranger's mockery of me as she points out my lack of manhood in kissing another man's FEET! |
 |
| She then listens sneeringly as I respond most politely and obsequiously to her caustic comment... |
 |
| ...explaining to her SOCKS that it is my public DUTY to kiss everyone's FEET, before humbly begging to kiss her FEET! |
 |
| She kindly accedes to my pathetic request, stretching forth her right SANDALLED and SOCKED FOOT onto my menial mouth |
 |
| I now have a mouth full of SOCK - STRANGER SOCK! |
 |
| What a paltry privilege! What a humbling honour - to touch her SOCKED TOES with my lowly LIPS! |
 |
| I make the most of my ignominious position by breathing in the aroma of SOCK through my nostrils... |
 |
| ...as my lips taste her SOCKSWEAT |
 |
| She switches FEET several times in front of my face... |
 |
| ...unashamedly imposing her SOCKS on my mouth! |
 |
| How superior she must feel right now! |
 |
| And rightly so, for she is my superior! |
 |
| I am fit only to look her in the SOCK! |
 |
| Even her BARE ANKLE above the SOCK is out of bounds to me! |
 |
| I'm just a SOCK SLAVEY... A SOCKIEBOY... A SOCK SILLY! |
 |
| My life revolves around kissing and admiring the SOCKS of others, whilst they are wearing them on their FEET! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication