Today it is the mistress-madam, rather than the master-sir,
who will be whipping me. I know from bitter experience that the bite of the mistress’s
WHIP is every bit as powerful as that of the master’s WHIP, so I beg
for mercy at the whipping post and humbly brace myself – much to the master-sir’s
magnificent amusement!
 |
| Begging for mercy and bracing myself for a whipping |
 |
| 'Oh pray mistress-madam, oh pray master-sir, not the WHIP I prithee, masters... |
 |
| ...Sirs, I will kiss your feet. Oh pray have mercy on me, masters?' |
 |
| I would indeed be honoured to kiss the splendid BOOTS of the master-sir... |
 |
| ...and the fabulous SHOES of the mistress-madam... |
 |
| ...with their decorative buckles |
 |
| For it is far, far better for a slave to embrace the masters' footwear with his lowly lips... |
 |
| ...than to wear the STING of their WHIPS on his back! |
 |
| 'M...mercy m...masters. I will be a good slave, m...masters?' |
 |
| The master-sir kindly suggests that I can kiss their FEET after my whipping? |
 |
| I praise the master-sir for his generous compromise... |
 |
| ...and express the view that my kissing of their BOOTS and SHOES will be all the humbler thanks to the WHIP? |
 |
| I mean it, too! From the decorative tassels at the tops of the master's BOOTS... |
 |
| ...to the cross-themed buckles on the toes of the mistress's SHOES... |
 |
| ...my menial mouth will be all the more keen to kiss, following my whipping. I have such clever masters! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication