Ms Mukta and her good friend, Ms Poppy madam, enjoy a chat
and a cigarette in front of me as I languish at their FEET in the wonky stocks,
with Ms Poppy madam even using my imprisoned head as a footrest for her BOOTED
FOOT. My only solace is that it means I get a close-up view of my mistress
Mukta’s superb SNEAKERS and SOCKS!
 |
| I am at the mercy of the two girls' SHOES and SOCKS... |
 |
| ...as they enjoy a cigarette and a natter high above me |
 |
| Ms Poppy madam is even using my humble head as a footrest. I feel the weight of her THICK, BLACK SOCK! |
 |
| But, weighing on my menial mind just as heavily, are the SHORT, WHITE SOCKS of my mistress Mukta |
 |
| It's not often I get such a privileged, close-up view of her SOCKS on her SHAPELY ANKLES! |
 |
| The SOCKS well and truly hug her ANKLE BONES! |
 |
| Oh that I could be one of those SOCKS! |
 |
| Or even just a SINGLE STITCH in one of my mistress's SOCKS... |
 |
| ...absorbing her FOOT and ANKLE SWEAT! |
 |
| I try to count the lucky STITCHES! |
 |
| Sadly, I cannot actually see Ms Poppy's SOCK! |
 |
| I would dearly love to study her SOCK STITCHES also! |
 |
| Meanwhile, the two pretty wearers of the SOCKS continue to natter and smoke above me |
 |
| I am the least thing on their superior minds! |
 |
| I'm just a FOOTREST... |
 |
| ...cum SOCK-STARER... |
 |
| ...oppressed and dominated by my BETTERS' SOCKS! |
 |
| I know my place... |
 |
| ...and it's at the SOCKS of my BETTERS! |
 |
| Staring at their SOCKS |
 |
| And admiring their SOCKS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication