Regular customer, Ms Mukta madam, mockingly asks me if I like her SPOTTY SOCKS? Of
course I do!
‘Oh pray mistress Mukta madam, thank you for asking
mistress Mukta madam. Truly this slave is indeed most admiring of your SPOTTY SOCKS,
madam. Mistress-madam, your SOCKS are FANTASTIC, miss, like you, miss!’
She then has me describe the SPOTS in her SOCKS as I
kiss-respect her feet, even demanding at one point that I count out loud (in
between my continued kisses to her SNEAKER) the number of individual STITCHES
in one of the YELLOW SOCK SPOTS!
 |
| Mockingly asking me if I like her SPOTTY SOCKS? |
 |
| Ms Mukta is good at mocking me with her SOCKS! |
 |
| I humbly confirm, amongst my repeated kisses to her outstretched SNEAKER, that I do indeed admire her SPOTTY SOCKS! |
 |
| And let's face it, what's not to admire about them? |
 |
| Finely stitched, WHITE, BLUE and YELLOW SPOTS on a GREY COTTON background? |
 |
| The SPOTTY SOCKS of a GODDESS! |
 |
| Ms Mukta deftly switches her SPOTTY-SOCKED FEET in front of my permanently confined face |
 |
| Oh how nice it is to have a new pair of SOCKS to admire! |
 |
| She even has me count the number of individual STITCHES in one of the YELLOW SOCK SPOTS! |
 |
| Just as a way of adding to my pathetic sense of humiliation! |
 |
| Then again, I have to acknowledge, there is nothing more important in my world than customer-mistress Ms Mukta's SOCKS! |
 |
| Her SOCKS!... Ms Mukta's SOCKS! |
 |
| The SPOTS turn their backs on me and walk away |
 |
| Job done! Ms Mukta madam has successfully humiliated and belittled me yet again... |
 |
| ...with her SOCKS! |
 |
| Oh to be a SPOT on her SOCK... |
 |
| ....absorbing her precious foot moisture into the very fibre of my being! I hope her husband appreciates her SPOTTY SOCKS? |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication