Thick vs Clever
I’m thick, and my pretty mistress is clever. As she sits at her desk cramming for her final year exams, I must simply kneel beneath her chair studying the backs of her SOCKS. That’s all my menial mind is good for!
![]() |
| Kneeling humbly, silently and unobtrusively behind my mistress's SNEAKERED and SOCKED ankles... |
![]() |
| ...whilst she crams for her final year exams |
![]() |
| My pretty mistress is CLEVER... |
![]() |
| ...whereas I am THICK... |
![]() |
| ...fit only to study the backs of her SOCKS! |
![]() |
| Indeed, the Law states I am forbidden to even think about my mistress above her SOCKS |
![]() |
| ...precisely because I'm such a THICKY... |
![]() |
| ...being a mere SLAVE! |
![]() |
| I therefore, humbly and obediently and in accordance with the Law, focus on her SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...and, in particular, the LINES of STITCHING in her SOCKS! |
![]() |
| Such a SHAPELY SOCK on such a SHAPELY ANKLE! |
![]() |
| I ponder how this SOCK owns me, and can have me WHIPPED on a whim!... Such a clever SOCK! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication