I am serving as a footrest for the latest addition to the
office, a beautiful 18-year-old intern named Lucy (‘Ms Lucy madam’ to me), when
the CEO arrives, checks her work, congratulates her on her initial results, and
then sits down at the desk herself in order to show her how to improve some of the
spreadsheets.
I am thus granted the inestimable privilege of having the female
CEO’s nylon-stockinged feet on my face, her high-ranking footsweat merging with that of the
beautiful intern in my facial pores!
 |
| Working hard on her spreadsheets |
 |
| Whilst resting her BARE FEET on my face! |
 |
| The bottoms of her SOLES and TOES dominate my lowly landscape! |
 |
| Plus, I am surrounded by the aroma of FOOT! |
 |
| Fortunately, her TOES are pedicured |
 |
| So they aren't too stinky! |
 |
| Just a faintly vinegary aroma of natural, feminine footsweat |
 |
| I must remain perfectly still as befits a piece of office furniture... |
 |
| ...a FOOTSTOOL! |
 |
| Her WHITE, OFFICE SANDALS are nearby... |
 |
| ...adding to the 'footy' aroma surrounding my humble head! |
 |
| Of course, the owner of the FEET barely gives me a second thought... |
 |
| ...focusing as she is on her work above me! |
 |
| The subliminal movement of her FEET on my FACE signals the arrival of her CEO |
 |
| The latter congratulates my at-desk mistress on her work... |
 |
| ...and confirms an extension of her internship |
 |
| I can just see, out of the corner of my lowly eye, that the lady CEO is wearing HIGH HEELS and NYLON STOCKINGS! |
 |
| She switches places with Ms Lucy madam... |
 |
| ...so that I now have the dirty, leathery sole of a HIGH-HEELED SHOE on my face! |
 |
| I study the DIRT on the SOLE, as I inhale the aroma of feminine SHOELEATHER |
 |
| My entire field of vision is now dominated by SHOE! |
 |
| It's funny how the MALE FACE has evolved to fit the FEMALE SHOE! |
 |
| The CEO casually kicks off her SHOE and rests her NYLON-STOCKINGED FOOT on my face |
 |
| I can feel the extra SWEATINESS of the REINFORCED TOE AREA on my feckless forehead! |
 |
| I am also acutely aware of Ms Lucy madam's WHITE-SANDALLED FEET standing nearby |
 |
| The CEO's STOCKINGED FEET smell a bit more pungent than Ms Lucy madam's BARE FEET had done! |
 |
| The CEO then subliminally crosses over her other FOOT, still with its SHOE on, above my confined face |
 |
| I now have SHOELEATHER and STOCKINGED FOOT resting on my upturned face! |
 |
| What a privilege! What an honour - to have the esteemed FEMALE CEO's FEET resting on my worthless face! |
 |
| She continues to show Ms Lucy madam how to manipulate the spreadsheets |
 |
| Such things are over my head |
 |
| I'm just an office FOOTSTOOL! |
 |
| A mere SLAVE! |
 |
| Something on which my BETTERS can rest their FEET! |
 |
| I just hope some of their SUCCESS rubs off on me! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication