Sometimes I feel like I’m merely a phone booth, as plenty of people,
young women in particular, like to sit on top of me as they make their phone
calls. Mind you, I’m not complaining, as it means I get a good view of their
SOCKS, however SHORT those SOCKS may be!
 |
| She would rather converse with her boyfriend on the phone, than with me in person |
 |
| Which is understandable, I suppose, since she is in love with her absentee boyfriend, whereas I mean nothing to her |
 |
| I'm just another anonymous prisoner-slave in the stocks! |
 |
| But I'm not complaining, as I do get to see the TOPS of her SHORT, WHITE SNEAKER-SOCKS! |
 |
| Indeed, my confined face is so close to her SOCKS, I can really study the patterns in the STITCHING! |
 |
| If I look sad... |
 |
| ...it's only because my humble view is restricted to just one of her SOCKS |
 |
| Her other SOCK is hovering high above my humble head! |
 |
| If I do try to look up, all I can see is the dirty SOLE of her SHOE! |
 |
| Needless to say, my 'visitor' doesn't care about that |
 |
| She's not here to indulge me with her SOCKS! |
 |
| But oh what a humbling privilege - to be so close to another man's girlfriend's SOCK; so close I can almost smell it! |
P.S. All I can actually smell is the aroma of her white-rubbery SNEAKER, but that too is a privilege!
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication