It’s back to reality for the dirty, old public humble
head-cum-sock slavey, as his next customer approaches – the first of a new,
long day!
 |
| My first customer of the day approaches. She's scantily clad, but at least she's wearing THICK, BLACK SOCKS! |
 |
| She stops in front of me to look down upon me (as most of my customers are wont to do)... |
 |
| ...before haughtily presenting me with her outstretched SNEAKER-TOE for respect-kissing! |
 |
| She then enjoys her cigarette high above me as I get on with my lowly task |
 |
| I endeavour to study her SOCKS... |
 |
| ...but must do so with haste, given how this is likely to be a brief encounter! |
 |
| Her SOCKS are heavily CREASED... |
 |
| ...pleasingly so! |
 |
| I study and admire her slovenly SOCK-CREASES... |
 |
| ...eyeing up the INDIVIDUAL STITCHES in each CREASE! |
 |
| Meanwhile, the young-woman wearer of the slovenly SOCKS looks down upon me... |
 |
| ...before, as expected, and without saying a word to me, turning to walk away! |
 |
| She has no need to converse with a mere public humble-head like me! |
 |
| I'm just the DIRT at her FEET! |
 |
| I continue to observe her SOCKS |
 |
| Despite my dream last night of becoming a personal SOCK SLAVEY... |
 |
| ...the reality is I can never be good enough to permanently and exclusively serve a SINGLE pair of SOCKS! |
 |
| I must just get used to the fact that I am only ever going to get FLEETING GLIMPSES of my esteemed customers' SOCKS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication