This is, approximately, the one million and oneth pair of SNEAKERS
it has been my privilege to kiss respect during my long life of public
foot-servitude, not that anyone is counting!
 |
| The one million and oneth pair of SNEAKERS to use me are fast approaching my permanently confined face... |
 |
| ...and how appropriate that these landmark SNEAKERS are being worn by a young woman in a tracksuit! |
 |
| The SNEAKERS stop in front of face, so that I can get a good look at them... |
 |
| ...before the RIGHT SNEAKER-TOE is shoved towards my menial, municipal mouth... |
 |
| ...swiftly followed by the LEFT, of course! |
 |
| So far, so ordinary-everyday! |
 |
| This is what I do all day (and sometimes all night) - I kiss the FEET of my BETTERS... |
 |
| ...as they repeatedly switch FEET in front of my face! |
 |
| 'Keep your humble head low, slave... |
 |
| ...And DON'T look above the SOCK!' |
 |
You'd think, wouldn't you, that after kissing a million and one pairs of SNEAKERS, I would remember NOT to look above the accompanying SOCKS?
|
 |
| But actually, such oft-barked words are a timely reminder to me of my lowliness, and get me to thinking: if I've kissed a million pairs of SNEAKERS, how many billions of SOCK STITCHES must I have studied over the years? |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication