This pretty customer-mistress looks like she’s either going
to, or coming from, her office. There
are a number of offices and businesses nearby, but I don’t think I’ve ever had
the privilege of kissing this particular, smartly-dressed and successful young woman’ feet
before?
 |
| This potential customer-mistress looks like she means business as she strides confidently towards me |
 |
| I am gratified and honoured to see that she is wearing SMART BLACK LEATHER LOAFERS and WHITE SOCKS! |
 |
| As nearly all of my customers do, she first of all stops to gloat over me and to show off her SHOES and SOCKS |
 |
| But then, unusually, she steps forward until her LOAFERED FEET are either side of my face... |
 |
| ...and she proceeds to mockingly ask me how I am liking it - having her SOCKED ANKLES pressing against my temples? |
 |
| I humbly inform the pretty mistress that I am deeply honoured to feel her SOCKS on my temples... |
 |
| ...and I specifically thank her for digging her SOCKED ANKLES into the side of my face! |
 |
| She then, mercifully, adopts the more usual customer-position of stretching forth her RIGHT FOOT for respect-kissing... |
 |
| ...swiftly followed by her LEFT! |
 |
| As I obediently kiss-respect her LOAFER-SHOELEATHER, the pretty customer-mistress checks her text messages |
 |
| All I can think of now are her WHITE SOCKS, and particularly the CREASES in her SOCKS! |
 |
| I humbly and worshipfully study each SOCK CREASE... |
 |
| ...and try to work out which of those CREASES may have been in direct contact with my unworthy, humble head? |
 |
| Of course, the demeaning (for me) business of kissing the successful young businesswoman's FEET must continue! |
 |
| She repeatedly switches her LOAFERED FEET in front of my face... |
 |
| ...before, eventually, turning her back on me and showing me a clean pair of heels as she walks away |
 |
| I make sure to keep my humble head bowed in the presence of such GREATNESS i.e. her SHOES and SOCKS! |
 |
| I hope this smart and intelligent young businesswoman is feeling good about herself? |
 |
| She has every right to be proud of her actions - humbling a public humble-head slave like me! |
 |
| As for me, I should feel shame |
 |
| Shame that I have been dominated by a pair of everyday, female SHOES and SOCKS! |
 |
| The SHOES and SOCKS of my BETTER... |
 |
| ...of a SUCCESSFUL YOUNG BUSINESSWOMAN... |
 |
| ...whose SOCKS I am not worthy to straighten with my nugatory SLAVEBOY-NOSE! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication