Not For Me
Ms Mukta casually watches as I humbly kiss-respect the feet of one of her friends in the back passageway leading up to her house late at night.
Not for me the glamorous high-heels and nylon stockings. I
only ever seem to get to observe scruffy SNEAKERS and SOCKS! Which is hardly
surprising, given my ignominious location!
![]() |
| Kiss-respecting the feet of one of my mistress's friends |
![]() |
| I have never had the honour of kissing this redheaded mistress's feet before, so I don't even know her name |
![]() |
| All I do know is that her SNEAKERS and SOCKS are fantastic! |
![]() |
| Especially her WHITE SOCKS, which contain several CREASES! |
![]() |
| Meanwhile, my own mistress's scruffy SNEAKERS and SOCKS watch casually on... |
![]() |
| ...as I pay my slavish respects to the SNEAKERS and SOCKS of her friend and acquaintance |
![]() |
| The latter deftly switches her SNEAKERED FEET in front of my face... |
![]() |
| ...as the two young women look down upon me |
![]() |
| I can sense just how much this pretty redhead despises me! |
![]() |
| Perhaps every bit as much as I humbly admire her? |
![]() |
| Not for me the glamorous HIGH HEELS and FINE NYLON STOCKINGS |
![]() |
| I only ever get to study and admire SNEAKERS and SOCKS!... And SOCK CREASES!! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication