Some of my esteemed customers seem to deliberately wear the scuzziest footwear when visiting me to have their feet kiss-respected, even though the rest of their attire is perfectly clean. They don't even demand a lick and a shine of their scuzzy footwear. They just want their dirty shoes to be kissed!
So be it. A slave like me can have no say in his customers' footwear fastidiousness, or lack of it!
 |
| She walks unashamedly towards me in her scuzzy footwear |
 |
| And rightly so, for I'm just a slave. Why should she be ashamed of her superior SNEAKERS and SOCKS? |
 |
| I prepare myself for some serious humiliation and tastes! |
 |
| The scuzzy SNEAKERS and SOCKS stop directly in front of me, unashamedly displaying their scuzziness! |
 |
| Then the RIGHT SNEAKER is silently and unceremoniously shoved onto my menial mouth |
 |
| Swiftly followed by the LEFT |
 |
| The SHOES taste SCUZZY! |
 |
| Not that the rest of this young woman is in any way unkempt |
 |
| Most men would probably describe her as a 'babe'! But my only business, of course, is with her scuzzy SHOES and SOCKS! |
 |
| As the word says on the wall above my humble head, I'm just a slave! |
 |
| So there is no good reason why any of my customers should worry about presenting me with their dirty footwear! |
 |
| Indeed, quite the opposite - the scuzzier their footwear, the more they are demonstrating their righteous contempt for me! |
 |
| I'm just a thing that KISSES FEET... |
 |
| ...however SCUZZY those FEET may be! |
 |
| I should feel honoured to be allowed to taste where their SHOES have been... |
 |
| ...as they get on with their busy lives high above me... |
 |
| ...and to observe, at such close and intimate quarters... |
 |
| ...their scuzzy, lived-in SOCKS! |
 |
| Each and every individual STAIN on this brilliant young woman's SOCKS tells a story... |
 |
| ...if only I were at liberty to enquire about them! |
 |
| But I must simply silently KISS FEET, as the pretty wearer of the scuzzy SNEAKERS and SOCKS steadfastly ignores me! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication