Great Lengths
Some members of the public will go to GREAT LENGTHS to ensure that they can have their FEET KISSED by me in the public pillory. Here you see a handsome Asian couple have even brought along a chair for the young woman to stand on whilst her gallant boyfriend helps her to keep her balance!
![]() |
| The mistress balances somewhat precariously on a chair, just so that I can have the 'privilege' of kissing her FEET! |
![]() |
| 'Haha, that right slave! You kiss my pretty girlfriend SHOE. Feel SOCK on side of face! Haha.... |
![]() |
| ...You an Asian girl FEETKISSER and SOCK-FEELER!' |
![]() |
| The master-sir is not wrong. Right now, that's all I am - a FOOTKISSER and SOCKFACE for his girlfriend! |
![]() |
| Her SOCK is so perilously close to the side of my FACE, I can see some of the individual STITCHES... |
![]() |
| ...whilst my menial, pilloried mouth tastes her Asian SHOELACES! |
![]() |
| But better to KISS FEET and FEEL SOCK than to experience the STING of my gaoler-sir's MIGHTY WHIP... |
![]() |
| ...which I undoubtedly will do if I fail to be pleasing to this inventive and happy couple! |
![]() |
| In any event, being in a humble position to kiss feet from my elevated wooden window is something of a rare privilege... |
![]() |
| ...and the ability to intimately STUDY SOCK is likewise a rare treat for a pilloried footslave! |
![]() |
| I therefore internally praise and bless this supremely intelligent young, Asian woman and her boyfriend... |
![]() |
| ...for affording me the humbling opportunity to kiss the young woman's SNEAKERED FEET! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication